A centralized approach to manage files and attachments
Document Organiser helps Salesforce Lightning users to work efficiently with all files and attachments by accumulating and handling the data from a centralized system. The feature provides complete control to a user over the panel, having a seamless user interface for file integration and management. Document Organiser also helps users to search and arrange the files and attachments under several categories and later export them if needed.
Salesforce Lightning users are seeking a tool, software, or technical setup that can help them with document organization. The users require this tool or feature to have a strong capability of managing all files and email attachments with ease. INFICIA is committed to providing a robust and scalable document organizing system to its customers, with the feature of automation that not only resolves their issues but also, help them sort bulk downloads.
The main challenge is to manage all file formats and email attachments in bulk within the Salesforce CRM platform. For Salesforce users, it’s a pain to set up an integrated approach for finding the email attachments and files from the web as well as other document management systems. It is essential to have an advanced technical feature that can dynamically change and fast forward the current working process and bring higher productivity and desired results for an organization seeking work excellence in data procurement, organization, and management.
Some of the other issues faced by Salesforce users are:
- Difficulty in managing bulk files and attachments
- Manually finding the files and attachments
- Non-availability of quick search functionality
INFICIA reviewed the business requirement and pain points of the Salesforce users and by considering all the specifications, integrated the following solution(s):
- Developed a single platform for managing all files and attachments (also, supports Email-to-Case).
- Implemented searching and sorting based on information like name, date, type, and size of files.
- Provided option of searching your files from a collection at the spur of the moment.
- Established several segments for email attachments and uploaded files.
- Enabled users with the functionality of sorting images and documents separately.
- Delivered the option of uploading multiple files and getting a list of files and attachments (received via email in Salesforce) on the “All” tab section.
- Facilitated users with the preview files option for all documents, one after another.
The following approach was applied to fulfill the particular business requirements of Salesforce users:
- Segregated all the attachments and files as per the category.
- Differentiated the file formats in the enclosed version <contentversion/contentdocumentlink/files>
- Used regex for searching functionality.
- Created functionality to preview all the files related to a particular record or case.
Document Organiser provided the following benefits to the end-user:
- Easy to manage system integration for bulk files and attachments.
- Significant reduction in time to manage case tickets.
- Self-learning mechanism and technically resolving the raised case tickets in no time.
- Streamlined process to enhance the performances of Salesforce users.
The Salesforce user achieved the following results after using the cohesive and integrated, ‘Document Organiser’ powered by INFICIA:
- 50% reduction in time to process the case tickets.
- Achieved user satisfaction to manage the bulk files and attachments.
- Enhanced customer experience with faster ticket processing and resolving system.
- Facilitated an advanced feature of sorting all documents and helping in data organization and management.